Ad Disclosure: we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
10 Tips For Increasing Your Web Traffic
- Make sure you offer useful information, links or data
- Don’t cut corners, do everything correctly first time
- Create a keyword tag if you don’t have one it’s easy!
- Don’t repeat keywords in different blog posts/pages
- Use a taxonomy plan for keywords and related posts
- Write more, code less. Plan or freestyle just enjoy it!
- Ask the right readers to SUBSCRIBE to your blog
- Sweep or limit post revisions of your blog posts
- Limit your backups on the server using an FTP/other
- Use GZip compression and cache plugins
Increasing Web Traffic Become A Reader Not Just A Writer
These are the most important things to remember when you create a blog or build a new website. Think about your readers and how they will view it. Give them confidence in your abilities. Your keywords will take shape on their own when you plan your menu and categories, so you won’t have to worry so much. Just try not to repeat the exact keyword phrases/combinations. Learn and share!
How long should your paragraphs be? No longer than 150 words often they will be shorter. Subheaders not only help to break up the page but add SEO opportunities. How many words per post or page? A fair amount, usually at least 300-400 words. How to improve SEO? You take it slowly, first of all, check with an online site checker your keywords, if they don’t show, add them manually using a meta tag tool online. Install Analytics and Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console. You’ll be able to see how your visitors found you and what they were searching for! (For example “Lighting”.
Increasing Web Traffic Optimize Your Site Speed And SEO
Speed tests are vital. You can view your WordPress performance by using Rankmath a free SEO plugin. Visit: Rankmath.com