Free Music Theme For Musicians & Artists To Make A Music Store
Free music WordPress theme Musical theme will help the launch of any music project. It will increase the action and engagement of your new audience and make it easy to sell records, event tickets and more. Ideal for any artist, band or DJ who wants to sell digital downloads online, set up a music store (CDs & vinyl) and sell their own merchandise or clothing brand.
How To Use The Musical Free Theme.
I’m going to give you a quick demo tour of the dashboard and hopefully, you can follow where I’m going with it. You will need WordPress Hosting or send a request to your host provider to increase the PHP file size. Simply because it’s a larger theme.
New To WordPress?
- Log in to WordPress
- Go to Appearance/Themes on your left-hand side
- Click Add New
- Drag and drop the MTS Musical zip into the area or click browse and look in your downloads folder.
- Install the theme. Don’t leave the page for a minute until it’s installed.
- Click Activate.
- Log in to the account MyThemeShop as directed
- Now your theme is synched with MyThemeShop and you can install the plugins.
- Go to Customize and write your Site name and slogan in site details.
- Upload a logo or leave as text title for now.
- Start writing blog posts by adding new posts in the usual way.
- To add products you create product and similar to a post add a pic and some text.
- Choose from the drop-down menu is it a physical or a digital download or affiliate product.
- Post the product.
- Create categories for posts and for products.
- Use the editor on pages or posts to add extra content click + to add things like embedded video and click DRAFT OR PUBLISH.
- In MyThemeShop Options set up your social buttons.
- Go through the options one by one and at the very
lastyou can import widgets and data or just style and widgets.
- Experiment with the look of your site and make it your own.
- Save a child theme, or ask someone to create one for you.
- Start sharing and selling!
- Set up Rank Math for better visibility in Google.
- My advice to newcomers is to take it
stepby step. I used the Coming Soon Plugin on the front that was included (you need to activate this in settings and set some basic information). So you can take your time adding your content if you prefer. There are lots of hints and tricks throughout my blogs like where to get the cheapest hosting & domains.